List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 16 1999 1:32pm
Subject:Re: MyODBC for Linux
View as plain text
>>>>> "Colin" == Colin Richardson
> <colin_richardson@stripped> writes:

Colin> Hi,
Colin> I am trying to find out the latest distribution of MySQL, MyODBC and
Colin> iODBC which is recommended for Linux ( both RedHat and Caldera).
Colin> Currently I have the following working,

Colin> MySQL client version 3.22.27
Colin> iODBC driver manager version 2.12
Colin> MyODBC driver version 2.50.22

Colin> I have tried using the MyODBC Unix source V2.50.26 but I can not get
Colin> this to build under Linux using the Makefiles provided.

Colin> Thanks in advance for any information.

Colin> Colin Richardson.

Hi!

Matt just made RPM files for MyODBC;  You can find these at

http://www.mysql.com/download_myodbc.html

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Re: MyODBC for LinuxColin Richardson28 Oct
  • Connecting Access through MyODBC to MySQLBrian Engler28 Oct
  • Re: MyODBC for LinuxMichael Widenius18 Nov