List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 16 1999 2:02pm
Subject:RE: dartbug 12710
View as plain text
Hi!

Thanks for the nice bug report!

I have now fixed this for the next version of MyODBC (2.50.29) ;   I will try
go get this out on the incoming weekend!

The bug affected not null terminated SQL_FLOAT, SQL_REAL and
SQL_DOUBLE parameter arguments given as string arguments.

Regards,
Monty

PS: Sorry for the long delay before replying, but I am still
    trying to catch up with my mails after my 2 weeks vacation trip.

Jet> Hello, I work in the part of Microsoft that develops the Jet database
Jet> engine.

Jet> We received some customer complaints about a regression in Access 2000
Jet> whereby we had accidentally broken the operation against the MySQL backend.
Jet> We have fixed that problem now & we have an upgrade that customers can pick
Jet> up from our PSS department, but during testing we discovered another problem
Jet> that seems to be in the MyODBC driver itself.

<cut>
Thread
RE: dartbug 12710Jet)28 Oct
  • RE: dartbug 12710Michael Widenius18 Nov