List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 14 1999 9:39pm
Subject:RV: Troubles with vb and MyODBC
View as plain text
>>>>> "Julio" == Julio Saura <Julio@stripped> writes:

Julio> Hi, i´m a making an appliaction in VB and Myodbc on RedHat 6.0.
>> everythings seems to be working ok.
>> But when I try  making an update or an insert of a new record i have
>> the following error : not enough primary key information for an
>> update.
>> Does anyone have the same problem, or can anyone help me???????
>> Thanks in advance.

Hi!

Add a primary key and a timestamp to your table and it should work.

Regards,
Monty

PS: Sorry for the long delay before replying, but I just come back from
    a 2 weeks vacation trip.
Thread
RV: Troubles with vb and MyODBCJulio Saura27 Oct
  • RV: Troubles with vb and MyODBCMichael Widenius15 Nov