List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick Sherrill Date:November 4 1999 10:12pm
Subject:Re: Access 2000 - user already updating record
View as plain text
You can call the column anything you want, as long as it is not a reserved
word.  TIMESTAMP is a data type.  For compatibility, you must use a
TIMESTAMP(14) i.e. a column of TIMESTAMP type with a presentation length of
14. A TIMESTAMP(14) looks like this  'YYYYMMDDHHMMSS' and is readily
recognized in ACCESS.
e.g.
        myTimestamp TIMESTAMP(14),

Please read the manual, dates are covered in section 7.3.2 .

Pat...