List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:September 22 2003 8:29am
Subject:RE: Submitting BUGS
View as plain text
> There is a MyODBC bug that is making my life very difficult.
> Will anyone let me know the steps for submitting bugs to MySQL
> development team?

Step 1:  Pay for support.  That generally moves you to the top of the pile.
Thread
Submitting BUGSDirector General: NEFACOMP22 Sep
  • Re: Submitting BUGSmiguel solorzano22 Sep
  • RE: Submitting BUGSEd Carp22 Sep
    • Re: [Submitting BUGS] Paying for SupportDirector General: NEFACOMP22 Sep
    • [OT] libmysql (was Re: [Submitting BUGS] Paying for Support)Jakob Dölling27 Sep
    • Re: [OT] libmysql (was Re: [Submitting BUGS] Paying for Support)Director General: NEFACOMP28 Sep