List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick Sherrill Date:October 18 1999 9:50pm
Subject:Date Fields and Visual C++
View as plain text
I seem to have a dilemma using CTime or COleDateTime types.  When updating
the record (jet linked to myodbc) I either receive a multiuser interference
error (yes, I have a unique column and a timestamp(14)) or the column is set
to empty when changing the date (either using a standard edit control or a
DateTimePicker control).

Does anyone have a clue?

TIA

Pat...