List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 8 1999 2:04am
Subject:install problems with myODBC and NT
View as plain text
>>>>> "Greg" == Greg Economides <Greg@stripped> writes:

Greg> I need some help, guys.
Greg> Trying to install myodbc 2.50.24 on an NT4.0 box.  I can't even get the setup
> program running, really.
Greg> When I try to run it (after verifying that I'm using the correct odbc.inf file) I
> get the error box:

Greg> drvstp32.exe: Entry point not found.
Greg> The entry point _adjust_fdiv could not be found in MSVCRT20.dll

Greg> This error always comes back immediately after I click OK.  The only way to get
> out of it is
Greg> to kill the process.

Greg> Any suggestions?

Greg> peace,
Greg> greg

Greg> Greg Economides
Greg> Educational Broadcast Services/TTVN
Greg> Texas A&M University
Greg> 409.458.GREG / fax 409.845.1643
Greg> econ@stripped

Hi!

What patch level is your NT ?

You may get this to work if you can reboot your computer in 'safe
mode' and then try to install MyODBC.

I haven't seen this problem before, so I am not sure what could have
caused it.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
install problems with myODBC and NTGreg Economides8 Oct
  • Re: install problems with myODBC and NTPeterWR8 Oct
  • install problems with myODBC and NTMichael Widenius8 Oct