List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Carter Date:June 13 2003 2:16pm
Subject:RE: ambiguous results on connect
View as plain text
The only other thing would be READ/EXECUTE access to the actual driver dll. Did
you install it as administrator or your own account?

The only other thing to try is to re-install mdac / myodbc to fix things.

You've got a good one.

Quoting "Gonzalez, Juan" <JGonzalez@stripped>:

> Yes, it is a System DSN.

This mail sent through IMP: http://mail.pbc.ottawa.on.ca

Thread
ambiguous results on connectJuan Gonzalez12 Jun
RE: ambiguous results on connectStephen Slack12 Jun
RE: ambiguous results on connectEd Kraft12 Jun
RE: ambiguous results on connectEd Kraft12 Jun
RE: ambiguous results on connectMike Hillyer12 Jun
RE: ambiguous results on connectJuan Gonzalez12 Jun
RE: ambiguous results on connectEd Kraft12 Jun
RE: ambiguous results on connectJuan Gonzalez12 Jun
RE: ambiguous results on connectMike Hillyer12 Jun
RE: ambiguous results on connectEd Kraft12 Jun
RE: ambiguous results on connectJuan Gonzalez13 Jun
  • RE: ambiguous results on connectEd Kraft13 Jun
  • RE: ambiguous results on connectPeter Carter13 Jun
RE: ambiguous results on connectJuan Gonzalez13 Jun
RE: ambiguous results on connectJuan Gonzalez13 Jun
  • RE: ambiguous results on connectPeter Carter13 Jun
    • RE: ambiguous results on connectEd Kraft13 Jun
RE: ambiguous results on connectJuan Gonzalez13 Jun
RE: ambiguous results on connectJuan Gonzalez18 Jun