List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 29 1999 9:37pm
Subject:Updating time stamp fields
View as plain text
>>>>> "Goff," == Goff, Kevin <kgoff@stripped> writes:

Goff,> I am testing MySql/MyODBC for our news system. I am using the shareware
Goff,> version on NTSP4.   I am having a problem updating records.   I get this
Goff,> message:

Goff,> ================================
Goff,> Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'
Goff,> [TCX][MyODBC]parse error near '00:00:00,Slug='Lawyer says he was denied
Goff,> access to suspect...\r\n ' at line 1
Goff,> /newsmaker2/storyupdate.asp, line 93
Goff,> =================================

Goff,> If I remove any sort of update to the timestamp field, it updates
Goff,> succesfully.

Goff,> I tried sending myodbc.log but the listserv won't accept messages larger
Goff,> than 30k
Goff,> I can email it to whomever would like to see it.

Hi!

You can email it to me, but please first take a look at the query in
the log file!  I am quite sure that your application is creating and
illegal SQL statement!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Updating time stamp fieldsKevin Goff29 Sep
  • Re: Updating time stamp fieldsRicardo T. Saito29 Sep
  • Updating time stamp fieldsMichael Widenius30 Sep