List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 29 1999 10:10pm
Subject:Pointer to INSTALL/HOWTO for myodbc on win32?
View as plain text

Jim> I'm a Linux hacker trying to get myodbc working on a win32 platform
Jim> for a client. Myodbc appears to not come with a useful INSTALL. Whatever
Jim> needs to be done is not self-evident to a non-M$-hacker. If anyone
Jim> knows of an INSTALL, please send a pointer. I've searched this list,
Jim> the web and mysql.com and come up dry.

Hi!

Note that MyODBC 2.50.25 doesn't have an installer. (This is just a
pre-release for 2.50.27).  You have to install MyODBC 2.50.24 first
and then install 2.50.25 if you want to.

Regards,
Monty

Thread
Pointer to INSTALL/HOWTO for myodbc on win32?Jim Bray29 Sep
  • Pointer to INSTALL/HOWTO for myodbc on win32?Michael Widenius30 Sep