List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 22 1999 11:52am
Subject:Question on iodbc/myodbc
View as plain text
>>>>> "moorleghen" == moorleghen  <moorleghen@stripped> writes:

moorleghen> Hello all.
moorleghen> I was wondering if anyone else has experienced a problem with
moorleghen> myodbc/iodbc writing information incorrectly to the database tables from
moorleghen> a C program. The problem is when writing to the table it appears that
moorleghen> the data is written to the incorrect columns and some data is dropped
moorleghen> completely.

moorleghen> <snip>

Hi!

Try starting mysqld with --log or --log-update ; This way you can
easily verify the insert statements.  If you find something that is
wrong, please post a full example that we can repeat and we will help
you solve this!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Question on iodbc/myodbcmoorleghen22 Sep
  • Question on iodbc/myodbcMichael Widenius22 Sep
  • Re: Question on iodbc/myodbcFederico Balbi22 Sep
    • Re: Question on iodbc/myodbcSteven Schoch22 Sep