List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 19 1999 2:40pm
Subject:setup fails on win98 machine
View as plain text
>>>>> "b" == b w nilsson <iso-8859-1> writes:

b> Hi!
b> Running setup of myodbc-2.50.24-win95 on my win98 machine stops in the
b> middle with the following error:

b> An error occured while copying C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MFC30.DLL. Restart Windows
b> and try installing again (before running any applications using ODBC.)

b> Whats is wrong, and how do I get a working ODBC connection from win98 to
b> mySql?

Hi!

This is a bug in the design of windows.

The problem is that you have some application open that uses the above
file.  The easiest way to fix this is to start windows in 'safe mode',
install MyODBC and reboot.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
setup fails on win98 machineBj√∂rn Nilsson18 Sep
  • setup fails on win98 machineMichael Widenius19 Sep