List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sam Gorton Date:March 19 1999 4:21pm
Subject:Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?
View as plain text
Michael Widenius wrote:

> As you may have noticed, we are now using a new mailer program that
> gives you much more information in the mail headers.  This makes it
> easier than before to sort messages (and also to unsubscribed).

One thing that you could do to automatically filter the messages is to
rely on a message other than the Subject: header.

If you filter off the Mailing-List: header, you can match off "myodbc"
to move them to a subfolder or whatnot.

I think most filtering programs can key off of arbitrary headers; in
Netscape 4.5 it's
Edit->Message Filters, click on New, click on Advanced, and then enter
the new header.  After that, add the filter, enter the text, and you
should be all set.

--
Sam Gorton  sgorton@stripped
Sandstorm Enterprises, Inc.   http://www.sandstorm.net