List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:November 19 2002 1:48am
Subject:RE: front end to mysql
View as plain text
> I have played with it for a few hours, and the query builder is the
> flakiest thing I've ever seen. I got so upset with it that I'm now
> teaching myself php as a result of not being able to build simple data
> entry forms because of the way the query builder behaves.
> And then there's OpenOffice's macro language. Ha!

Have you tried Escapade?  It's a LOT simpler than PHP, and it's also free :)

http://www.escapade.org

mysql, sql, odbc

Thread
how many users can conect to mysqlmao_velez13 Nov
  • Re: how many users can conect to mysqlVenu14 Nov
    • front end to mysqlJoshua Nicholson14 Nov
      • RE: front end to mysqlTony Crockford14 Nov
        • RE: front end to mysqlJoshua Nicholson14 Nov
          • Re: front end to mysql-Þäzëñkö¬15 Nov
      • Inserting a Null Value-Þäzëñkö¬15 Nov
      • Re: Inserting a Null ValueDaniel Kasak15 Nov
    • Re: how many users can conect to mysqlmao_velez14 Nov
      • Re: how many users can conect to mysqlTim Bunce15 Nov
Re: front end to mysqlVenu15 Nov
Re: front end to mysqlwebmaster15 Nov
  • Re: front end to mysqlOcke Janssen15 Nov
  • Re: front end to mysqlDaniel Kasak18 Nov
    • R: front end to mysqlRoger Irwin18 Nov
    • RE: front end to mysqlEd Carp19 Nov
RE: Inserting a Null ValueDavid Frankland15 Nov
  • ODBC Update problemAlan McDonald15 Nov
    • RE: ODBC Update problemAlan McDonald15 Nov
      • RE: ODBC Update problemAlan McDonald18 Nov
RE: ODBC Update problemAlan McDonald18 Nov
Re: front end to mysqlRDavies20 Nov