List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:March 19 1999 4:45am
Subject:Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?
View as plain text
>Yes but why change things that people are relying on without any good
reason?
>Good changed control practices apply to maining lists as well as software.

Oh, I quite agree!  Especially without any notice beforehand.

Thread
Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?M.-A. Lemburg18 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Tom Hallam19 Mar
Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Ed Carp19 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Tom Hallam19 Mar
    • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Michael Widenius19 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Sam Gorton19 Mar
Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Ed Carp19 Mar