List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 29 1999 4:40pm
Subject:Where can I download myOdbc for Wiin98?
View as plain text
>>>>> "Gregg" == Gregg  <gregg@stripped> writes:

Gregg> Hi,
Gregg> I'm haviing a bit of trouble installng the downloaded version of myOdbc from the
> mysql.com site. When I run setup I get an error that says 'An error occurred while copying
> C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MFC30.DLL.  Restart Windows and try installing again'  What's the
> problem here and how does anyone suggest I solve it? Thanks in advance.

Hi!

This is a bug in the design of windows;  (Sasha would probably say
that it's time for you to install a better designed operating system
instead :( )

The problem is that you have some application open that uses the above
file.  The easiest way to fix this is to start windows in 'safe mode',
install MyODBC and reboot.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Where can I download myOdbc for Wiin98?Gregg27 Aug
  • Where can I download myOdbc for Wiin98?Michael Widenius29 Aug