List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tom Hallam Date:March 19 1999 4:21am
Subject:Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?
View as plain text
Yes but why change things that people are relying on without any good reason?
Good changed control practices apply to maining lists as well as software.

Tom

Ed Carp wrote:

> >Ditto, It has really messed up my filtering.  I put this list into a mail
> box
> >and look at it on a as needs basis.
>
> My inbox rules say that if the "To:" line or the "Cc:" line contain either
> mysql or myodbc, move to a folder.  Seems to work pretty well.

Tom Hallam                                            ph (08) 9380 1634
Information Systems Manager                          fax (08) 9380 1065
Dept. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
University of Western Australia                                  rm. G72
Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?M.-A. Lemburg18 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Tom Hallam19 Mar
Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Ed Carp19 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Tom Hallam19 Mar
    • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Michael Widenius19 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Sam Gorton19 Mar
Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Ed Carp19 Mar