List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:March 19 1999 4:08am
Subject:Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?
View as plain text
>Ditto, It has really messed up my filtering.  I put this list into a mail
box
>and look at it on a as needs basis.

My inbox rules say that if the "To:" line or the "Cc:" line contain either
mysql or myodbc, move to a folder.  Seems to work pretty well.

Thread
Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?M.-A. Lemburg18 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Tom Hallam19 Mar
Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Ed Carp19 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Tom Hallam19 Mar
    • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Michael Widenius19 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Sam Gorton19 Mar
Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Ed Carp19 Mar