List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tom Hallam Date:March 19 1999 4:02am
Subject:Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?
View as plain text
Ditto, It has really messed up my filtering.  I put this list into a mail box
and look at it on a as needs basis.

Tom

"M.-A. Lemburg" wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> sorry for this off-topic posting, but I am missing the [myodbc]
> subject line header that used to be on every mail send to this
> group. It makes organizing the Inbox *much* easier and I would
> like to have it reenabled after the mailing list host move.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Marc-Andre Lemburg                               Y2000: 288 days left

Tom Hallam                                            ph (08) 9380 1634
Information Systems Manager                          fax (08) 9380 1065
Dept. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
University of Western Australia                                  rm. G72
Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?M.-A. Lemburg18 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Tom Hallam19 Mar
Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Ed Carp19 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Tom Hallam19 Mar
    • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Michael Widenius19 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Sam Gorton19 Mar
Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Ed Carp19 Mar