List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Carter Date:August 20 1999 4:07am
Subject:Re: Problems with NT/Oreilly Website/ASP/MySQL/MyODBC
View as plain text
Gary, your problem is not mysql/myodbc related. It was a violation of
Microsoft's ULA for Website to use ASP's, so after SP3 they (Microsoft)
shut it off.

You may go back to using SP3, if you assume the legal issues. There are
3'rd party products out there to allow Oreilly's Website to legally use ASP's.

You might want to check out http://www.chilisoft.com

PS: I use Website/MySQL and a 3rd party ASP engine.