List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:M.-A. Lemburg Date:August 19 1999 3:02pm
Subject:Re: ODBCTEST test myodbc DSN
View as plain text
kevin.c.carter@stripped wrote:

> Anybody know how to configure mysql or MS Access ODBC to look at an MS SQL
> Database?  We have 1 mysql database, 1 MS Access database and 1 MS SQL
> database that need to talk to each other...

Take a look at http://beta.easysoft.com/ They have a database
engine which you put in front of several DBs to make them
look as if it were one. You can even do cross DB queries with
it... don't remember the name, but I'm sure you'll find it
on their site.

If you only need data exchange between the three DBs, you could
use mxODBC (see my Python Pages) and Python to get the job done.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Y2000:                                                   134 days left

ODBCTEST test myodbc DSNWongnu11 Aug
  • ODBCTEST test myodbc DSNMichael Widenius17 Aug
  • Re: ODBCTEST test myodbc DSNWongnu17 Aug
  • Re: ODBCTEST test myodbc DSNWongnu18 Aug
  • iodbc to replace intersolv odbcWongnu24 Aug
    • iodbc to replace intersolv odbcMichael Widenius27 Aug
Re: ODBCTEST test myodbc DSNScott Weikart18 Aug
Re: ODBCTEST test myodbc DSNkevin.c.carter19 Aug
  • Re: ODBCTEST test myodbc DSNFederico Balbi19 Aug
  • Re: ODBCTEST test myodbc DSNM.-A. Lemburg19 Aug