List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick Sherrill Date:August 17 1999 4:16pm
Subject:Re: Access 97 and MyODBC (Agh!)
View as plain text
Given the correct table schema (i.e. timestamp(14) and pri key) nine times
out of ten, I have found this to be caused by empty records. They are
usually created before all tables had timestamps or when perusing data from
within Access and inadvertently creating a new record.

Check for empty records.

Pat...

BTW it's not unique to MySQL it appears to be an Access issue.