List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 3 1999 1:23pm
Subject:Reminder: Wrong return value from SQLSetStmtOption()
View as plain text
>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Karajannis <Andreas.Karajannis@stripped>
> writes:

Andreas> Michael Widenius wrote:

>> >>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Karajannis
> <Andreas.Karajannis@stripped> writes:

Andreas> When using SQLSetStmtOption with SQL_CURSOR_TYPE to request e.g. a
Andreas> dynamic cursor,
Andreas> SQLSetStmtOption() returns SQL_ERROR instead of SQL_SUCCESS_WITH_INFO
Andreas> when
Andreas> "downgrading" the cursor.

>> I checked the code ;  Myodbc does downgrade the cursor but returns the
>> wrong return code.  I will fix this after my vacation (after 3 weeks).
>>
>> Yours,
>> Monty

Andreas> Still not fixed with myodbc-2.50.24 :-(

Sorry for the delay; I have lots to do to sort out my mails...
I will do this during this week (before going to Linux World in San
Jose next week).

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Reminder: Wrong return value from SQLSetStmtOption()Andreas Karajannis3 Aug
  • Reminder: Wrong return value from SQLSetStmtOption()Michael Widenius3 Aug