List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 2 1999 3:10pm
Subject:Re: problem with TEXT field ...
View as plain text

Timo> Hi Bartosz!
>> with TEXT fields. When I modify field of this type, at the end of text are
>> added same garbage. In buffor of odbc (or BDE) everything is Ok - because

>> In Delphi i use TQuery, TUpdateSQL & TDBMemo components.
Timo> Same config + problem here with german charset. Seem's to be a myODBC bug.

Hi!

Can you produce a test program that shows this (or at least a MyODBC
trace file) ?

Regards,
Monty
Thread
problem with TEXT field ...Bartosz Deka28 Jul
  • Re: problem with TEXT field ...Timo Maier28 Jul
    • Re: problem with TEXT field ...Michael Widenius2 Aug