List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:M.-A. Lemburg Date:March 18 1999 9:23am
Subject:Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?
View as plain text
Hi everybody,

sorry for this off-topic posting, but I am missing the [myodbc]
subject line header that used to be on every mail send to this
group. It makes organizing the Inbox *much* easier and I would
like to have it reenabled after the mailing list host move.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg                               Y2000: 288 days left
          : Python Pages >>> http://starship.skyport.net/~lemburg/  :

Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?M.-A. Lemburg18 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Tom Hallam19 Mar
Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Ed Carp19 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Tom Hallam19 Mar
    • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Michael Widenius19 Mar
  • Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Sam Gorton19 Mar
Re: Where is the [myodbc] subject header ?Ed Carp19 Mar