List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 2 1999 1:50am
Subject:Re: MyODBC and Access 97
View as plain text
>>>>> "Juergen" == Juergen Hoffmann <jh@stripped> writes:

Juergen> On Mon, Jul 26, 1999 at 08:09:07AM -0400, Pat Sherrill wrote:

> [...]
Juergen> Hello everyone,

Juergen> could it be that there is a compatibility Problem between older MyQDBC
Juergen> Drivers and newer versions? Because using the old Driver 2.50.17 solved the
Juergen> Problem. Does anyone know, what the old option 2 converts to in the newer
Juergen> version?

Juergen> This seems to be really strange so I am posting the setup:

Juergen> MySQL Server 3.21.30
Juergen> MyODBC 2.50.22 then MyQDBC.dll from 2.50.17
Juergen> Office 97
Juergen> the new mdac_typg.exe installed on the client.
Juergen> Is this possibly a compatibility bug?

Juergen> Can anyone reproduce the error?

Juergen> kind regards

Juergen> Juergen Hoffmann
Hi!

Could you do a myodbc trace in both versions and mail them to me so
that I can check what is different?

Option 2 = 'The second checkbox' = Return matching rows

Regards,
Monty
Thread
MyODBC and Access 97Juergen Hoffmann26 Jul
  • Re: MyODBC and Access 97Pat Sherrill26 Jul
    • Re: MyODBC and Access 97Juergen Hoffmann26 Jul
      • Re: MyODBC and Access 97Michael Widenius2 Aug
  • Re: MyODBC and Access 97Christian Mack27 Jul
Re: MyODBC and Access 97kevin.c.carter2 Aug