List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 1 1999 7:33pm
Subject:Re: Problems reading LONGTEXT in ASP
View as plain text
>>>>> "Peter" == Peter WR <pwr@stripped> writes:

Peter> This correction solved this problem.
Peter> I feel the documentation is a little short about what can actually be set up
Peter> in "my.cnf". Perhaps it is already mentioned elsewhere, but need some hints
Peter> also in relations to "my.cnf".

Hi!

You can use all options that mysqld allows (try mysqld --help) in the
my.cnf file!

Peter> Best regards
Peter> Peter

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Problems reading LONGTEXT in ASPPeter WR14 Jul
  • Problems reading LONGTEXT in ASPMichael Widenius30 Jul
Re: Problems reading LONGTEXT in ASPPeter WR31 Jul
  • Re: Problems reading LONGTEXT in ASPMichael Widenius1 Aug