List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bob Schulze Date:March 18 1999 8:45am
Subject:Re: [Fwd: Cold Fusion and ODBC Driver Options.]
View as plain text
Yes it works perfect, provided lots of memory is available. I set the
Flags to 2 (as for MS Access).

Gregory Carter wrote:

> Subject: Cold Fusion and ODBC Driver Options.
> Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:21:42 +0000
> From: Gregory Carter <gcarter@stripped>
> To: mysql@stripped
>
> Hi!
>
>    I am using an NT box to do Cold Fusion and was wondering if it was possible to use
> MySQL as an ODBC source.  I have it set up but it seems to work sporatically.   I noticed
> a large number of options and the documentation is a bit estoric to what they do.
>
>    I am wondering if there are any people in this list that are using Cold Fusion
> with MySQL and what you did to get it to work on a consistent basis.
>
> Thanks for your time.
>
> Go Monty!
>
> -gc
> -gcarter@stripped

	Bob

* Bob Schulze, b-schulze@stripped
* FFAB Probe Automation
Thread
[Fwd: Cold Fusion and ODBC Driver Options.]Gregory Carter18 Mar
  • Re: [Fwd: Cold Fusion and ODBC Driver Options.]Bob Schulze18 Mar
  • Re: [Fwd: Cold Fusion and ODBC Driver Options.]Gregory Carter18 Mar
    • Re: [Fwd: Cold Fusion and ODBC Driver Options.]Michael Widenius18 Mar