List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Evelyn Chew Date:March 18 1999 7:36am
Subject:help! c++ using iodbc
View as plain text
Hi all,

I am running iODBC-2.12 on unix solaris.
I have problem compiling my old odbc source written in c++ that is
previous written for informix database.

This is what I get

gcc -g -fPIC -I../iODBC-2.12 -I ./gd1.2 -I/usr/local/mysql/include
-DDLDAPI_SVR4_DLFCN -c mytest.cc -o mytest.o
gcc  mytest.o /usr/local/mysql/lib/iodbc.so -o mytest -ldl-lnsl -lsocket
-ldl  -L/usr/local/mysql/lib
SQLAllocStmt__FPvPPv                mytest.o
SQLAllocConnect__FPvPPv             mytest.o
SQLFreeEnv__FPv                     mytest.o
SQLConnect__FPvPUcsT1sT1s           mytest.o
SQLAllocEnv__FPPv                   mytest.o
SQLError__FPvN20PUcPlT3sPs          mytest.o
SQLFreeStmt__FPvUs                  mytest.o
SQLExecDirect__FPvPUcl              mytest.o
SQLFetch__FPv                       mytest.o
SQLBindCol__FPvUssPUclPl            mytest.o
SQLFreeConnect__FPv                 mytest.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to mytest
make: *** [mytest] Error 1

Did I miss anything? Please help!!
Does anyone has a sample of working c++ odbc test program?

-Maxx

Thread
help! c++ using iodbcEvelyn Chew18 Mar