List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:July 29 1999 12:48pm
Subject:NT 4.0 'ASP 0115' error
View as plain text
>>>>> "Kent" == Kent Sortland <krs@stripped> writes:

Kent> I get the following error when trying to connect to MySQL through MyODBC on NT
> Server 4.0 running IIS 4:
Kent> -------------
Kent> error 'ASP 0115'

Kent> Unexpected error

Kent> /asp/testquery.asp

Kent> A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue
> running.
Kent> --------------

Kent> I haven't run into this error before while working with Oracle, Microsoft SQL,
> and Access databases through IIS.  Any suggestions??

Kent> Thank you.

Hi!

I will make a new MyODBC version without the WSCleanup() call withing
a few days. If this version doesn't solve this problem, please post a
full bug report that includes a MyODBC trace (Please check the MyODBC
trace file for more information) !

Regards,
Monty
Thread
NT 4.0 'ASP 0115' errorKent Sortland9 Jul
  • NT 4.0 'ASP 0115' errorMichael Widenius29 Jul
  • Re: NT 4.0 'ASP 0115' errorJohn Barratt30 Jul