List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:July 29 1999 12:45pm
Subject:MyODBC question
View as plain text
>>>>> "Manuel" == Manuel Pogach <Manuel.Pogach@stripped> writes:

Manuel> First off I would like to thank you for creating MySQL.  It lives up to its
Manuel> claims.  And the MyODBC component works very well, almost.  I just need to
Manuel> know one thing.  What can I do to make sure my BLOB fields are retrieved with
Manuel> the same data that was written to them?  They are saved just fine when I
Manuel> assemble the PC file into an SQL insert statement using the escape sequence
Manuel> characters, but come out as a series of question marks when retrieved.  For
Manuel> the record I am using MySQL 2.21.29 on Windows NT with MyODBC 2.50.24.

Hi!

Could you create a MyODBC trace file that shows this?
There is no reason why blobs shouldn't work.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
MyODBC questionManuel.Pogach9 Jul