List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Harvey Date:February 12 2002 12:38am
Subject:Multiple-statements
View as plain text
I just noticed that the new driver does not seem to support multiple
statement requests. In other words I can not SQLPrepare/SQLExecute the
following...

"select cola from tablea; select cola from tableb;"

If this is to remain then I will be forced to parse the statements and
submit them in a loop of some sort... I am hoping that I will not have
to get into that. Other drivers seem to be ok with multiple statement
requests but not myodbc?

Peter

Thread
Multiple-statementsPeter Harvey12 Feb
Re: Multiple-statementsGustavo Valdes12 Feb
  • Re: Multiple-statementsPeter Harvey12 Feb
  • RES: Multiple-statementsMCplus12 Feb
    • RE: Multiple-statementsVenu13 Feb