List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:July 27 1999 6:36pm
Subject:Re: MyODBC and Access 97
View as plain text
Juergen Hoffmann wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> just like you suggested I added a timestamp(14) field to the Table also I
> have an ID Field which is auto increment and the primary key. I still get
> the same error message from Access 97: Somebody else is trying to write to
> the record at the time you tried to... Although I am the only guy connected
> to the server...
>
> Please Help ...
>
> Kind regards everyone
>
> --
> Mit freundlichen Gruessen
> Juergen Hoffmann

Hi Juergen

Do you have a DATE field in your table?
If yes, try changing it to a DATETIME field.
This helped me on one machine.

Which version of MyODBC are you using?

Tschau
Christian

Thread
MyODBC and Access 97Juergen Hoffmann26 Jul
  • Re: MyODBC and Access 97Pat Sherrill26 Jul
    • Re: MyODBC and Access 97Juergen Hoffmann26 Jul
      • Re: MyODBC and Access 97Michael Widenius2 Aug
  • Re: MyODBC and Access 97Christian Mack27 Jul
Re: MyODBC and Access 97kevin.c.carter2 Aug