List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Harvey Date:February 5 2002 6:16pm
Subject:Re: MyODBC on Apple Computers
View as plain text
A binary for the 'older' driver can be found here...

http://www.codebydesign.com/DataArchitect/downloads/unixODBC/mac-10.1.1/

...its an easy install but if you install the GUI stuff then realize
that it is rough around the edges... you may have to edit the INI files
by hand.

Some people are working on the making the source work for the new driver.

I would suggest that you use the older version for now and switch to the
newer version as soon things get ironed out with it.

Peter