List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:July 15 1999 8:09pm
Subject:Re: Problems connecting Win95 with mysql
View as plain text
Eric Kennedy van Dam wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm sorry to ask such a question (I'm sur it really simply but I don't find
> the solution)
>
> I want to export an Access97 Database on my Suse machine which runs MySql.
> I'm using MyOdbc. When I try to export a table from my Database I get this
> message:
>
> 'Host xxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not allowed to connect this MySql server'
>
> What must I do ?
>
> Thanks for help
>
> Eric Kennedy van Dam

Hi Eric

You have to give the mysql user you try to connect as the priviledges to connect from the
win machine.
See the manual for the priviledge system.

Tschau
Christian

PS: Sorry for the late answer, I was on vacation.

Thread
Problems connecting Win95 with mysqlEric Kennedy van Dam6 Jul
  • Re: Problems connecting Win95 with mysqlChristian Mack16 Jul
  • Re: Re: "Unresolved external call"Clay Daniels28 Mar
  • Re: Re: "Unresolved external call"Clay Daniels28 Mar
  • Re: Re: "Unresolved external call"Yeoh HS28 Mar