List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:dbadmin Date:March 16 1999 11:38pm
Subject:Re: Connect Mysql from Win95 to Linux
View as plain text
I have had similar issues and can suggest going to
www.devshed.com. Look at the MySQL tutorial
this will show how to correctly set MySQL permissions
its a combination of  IP(or network name), username and password
MySQL also assigns permissions according to the specific database
within MySQL.The DevShed tuorial explains this quite well.

nosf
Cairns - Australia