List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 30 1999 6:38pm
Subject:ASP/IIS & NT4 using myODBC/mySQL
View as plain text

adostes> I installed mySQL on an NT 4 server running IIS 4.0.
adostes> I use asp pages (vbscript in html pages) that querry the database thru
adostes> myODBC thus displaying data on the internet.
adostes> Unfortunatly, after 2 or 3 querries, the IIS service stops.
adostes> No Dr Watson or whatsoever. The computer slows down until i can't do
adostes> anything and have to reboot (memory leak ?).
adostes> Has this happened to someone before ?

Hi!

Try to make a MyODBC trace to find out what is going on!

You can probably by executing 'mysqladmin proc' find out if it's MySQL that
slows down thing!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
ASP/IIS & NT4 using myODBC/mySQLArnaud D.30 Jun
  • ASP/IIS & NT4 using myODBC/mySQLMichael Widenius30 Jun
Re: ASP/IIS & NT4 using myODBC/mySQLPeter WR30 Jun
RE: ASP/IIS & NT4 using myODBC/mySQLFichtner Stephen L CNIN8 Jul
  • RE: ASP/IIS & NT4 using myODBC/mySQLMichael Widenius29 Jul