List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 28 1999 6:45pm
Subject:straight INSERT
View as plain text
>>>>> "Federico" == Federico Balbi <fbalbi@stripped>
> writes:

Federico> Hello,
Federico>   I am trying to send a query to MySQL using MyODBC and VC++ fro windows.

Federico> the driver sends me the following error:

Federico> *** [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Invalid cursor state ***

Federico> i just want to send a query like "INSERT INTO TT (ID, NAME) VALUES
> (1,'SAM')"

Federico> No parameters and no cursors, just straight SQL.

Federico> Any idea??

Federico> Thanks,
Federico> Fede

Hi!

Could you try to get a MYODBC trace that shows this problem and mail
it to me?

The MYODBC README file describes how to make a trace file!

Yours,
Monty

*************** Warning commercial signature follows **********
If you like TCX's concept of a 'mostly free' database and free
advice, you should at least CONSIDER supporting us that we can
afford to keep this service up.   http://www.mysql.com/
Thread
straight INSERTFederico Balbi18 Jun
  • straight INSERTMichael Widenius28 Jun