List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Harvey Date:June 6 1999 9:25pm
Subject:Re: unixODBC - SQL_BEST_ROWID
View as plain text
> I have checked the source code of SQLSpecialColumns but couldn't find
> anything wrong;  I will try to later today test it troughly.

Ok. I have a two column table with no primary key or indexs. SQLSpecialColumns()
returns both columns to me when I ask for SQL_BEST_ROWID. My thinking is that it
should return an empty result set because there is no way to uniquely id a row?
The spec says that the result columns can be used to id no rows or exactly one
row.

Peter Harvey

Thread
unixODBC - SQL_BEST_ROWIDPeter Harvey6 Jun
  • unixODBC - SQL_BEST_ROWIDMichael Widenius6 Jun
  • Re: unixODBC - SQL_BEST_ROWIDPeter Harvey7 Jun
    • Re: unixODBC - SQL_BEST_ROWIDMichael Widenius7 Jun