List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Petr Stehlik Date:March 15 1999 3:14pm
Subject:host %-.64s
View as plain text
Hi,

I have been trying to install and use MyODBC 2.50.20-22 but everytime I try
to connect to our Linux/MySQL 3.21 server I get the following error:

"Host '%-.64s' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server"

I have no idea why I am not allowed to connect - user and password should be
OK. Besides, the error report above looks like a wrong sprintf() so I am not
sure what host is not allowed to connect. The myodbc.log is attached.

Thanks in advance.

Petr

host %-.64sPetr Stehlik15 Mar
  • host %-.64sMichael Widenius15 Mar