List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 3 1999 7:04am
Subject:bug fixes for MyODBC driver
View as plain text
>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Sasnett <rsasnett@stripped> writes:

Russell> I would like to submit fixes for two bugs. Bug #1 is a typo in
Russell> the MyODBC driver source code, and bug #2 is a typo in a registry
Russell> key installed when you run the MyODBC setup program.

Russell> I'm not sure this is the right address, but everywhere on www.mysql.com
Russell> where it says "send bug reports to ..." the email address is missing. :)
Russell> Please redirect me if I am in the wrong place.

Russell> Bugs and fixes follow.

<cut>

Hi!

Both patches applied ;  Thanks for the VERY clear bug report!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
bug fixes for MyODBC driverRussell Sasnett3 Jun
  • bug fixes for MyODBC driverMichael Widenius3 Jun