List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roger Cooper Date:March 14 1999 11:55pm
Subject:myodbc & Optima++
View as plain text
Further to ny previous message about only being able to go one way in data
navigation.  It was in fact the need for full cursor support (which the
myodbc driver doesn;t do yet).  I eventually found the property to set in
the Optima transaction control that tells it to simular cursor control.

Someone else was having a problem with adding rows to a query.  This is
documented and is again related.  The query control uses a odbcsetpos
command to insert the record and this is also not supported.  I have't tried
it yet but apparently this can be coded arround.

Thanks for the replies
Roger

Thread
myodbc & Optima++Roger Cooper15 Mar