List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Mayland Date:May 25 1999 6:02pm
Subject:Problem with sets column type
View as plain text
Hi!  I'm using myODBC 2.50.2200 in WindowsNT connecting to a mySQL database
running on Linux.  When I run a query that returns a column that is of type SET,
calling SQLDescribeColumn returns that the field is of type SQL_CHAR and has a
size of 0.  Is there a work-around to this?  I was thinking about it, and I
don't even know what I would expect to be returned!  Anyone have any ideas?

Bry

Thread
Problem with sets column typeBryan Mayland25 May
  • Problem with sets column typeMichael Widenius3 Jun
  • Re: Problem with sets column typeFederico Balbi3 Jun
    • Re: Problem with sets column typeMichael Widenius3 Jun