List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Calistra Research Labs Date:May 18 1999 2:24am
Subject:Re: [myODBC]
View as plain text
I don't use VB so I could be talking a load of rubbish but...

there is a possibility that you are expecting the VB picture controls
to understand Jpegs etc. when they only understand BMP formats

----
We've developped an application with VB5 to link a Linux MySQL
database.
In this DB we've put some pictures (jpeg & gif) via php3 and Linux
box.

This pictures can be displayed with our VB soft on our Win98 box.

But :
- when we put pictures with the VB soft, all is wrong : we can't read
pictures. Doe"s anyone know what's the matter (myodbc driver or
something else ?)

Thank's a lot.
Philippe.
Calistra ODBC MySQL Adminstrator
See our special mySQL Licence Bundle!
http://www.calistra.com/MySQL
Thread
[myODBC]Philippe Chauvat12 May
  • Re: [myODBC]Peter Carter13 May
  • Re: [myODBC]Calistra Research Labs18 May
    • Re: [myODBC]Peter Carter18 May