List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:May 11 1999 5:39am
Subject:[VB / MyODBC / Win98]Connecting to a Database
View as plain text
>>>>> "Philippe" == Philippe Chauvat <chauvat.philippe@stripped>
> writes:

Philippe> Hello,
Philippe> I've some pbs.
Philippe> I want to open a database connection between my PC(win98) and my linux
Philippe> Box.
Philippe> I tried VB Wizard and the result is :

Philippe> "ODBC database open failed : check connect info".

Philippe> When I tried ADO, it's the same !

Philippe> Please, if someone can help me...
Philippe> regards
Philippe> Philippe.

Hi!

Please read the MyODBC README. You should first try to get admndemo to
work before trying the to connect to MySQL with other ODBC programs!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
[VB / MyODBC / Win98]Connecting to a DatabasePhilippe Chauvat5 May
  • [VB / MyODBC / Win98]Connecting to a DatabaseMichael Widenius11 May