List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:March 14 1999 3:38pm
Subject:myodbc: Query problems using MS Access 7
View as plain text
>>>>> "Bruno" == Bruno Pedro <bpedro@stripped> writes:

Bruno> Hi all,
Bruno> I'd like to know if you had any problems with some kind of queries using
Bruno> MS Access 7 and MyODBC 2.50.21?

Bruno> I'm having these problems when trying to perform queries using sum(xxx)
Bruno> and group by xxx. It usually takes a very long time and some times it
Bruno> returns a syntax error. I've tried to do this in many different ways but
Bruno> couldn't find anything wrong in my query.

Bruno> I don't have the SQL queries with me right now but I will send them as
Bruno> well as the table definitions in my next message.

Hi!

Please do a MyODBC trace log (not an ODBC log) and check the queries
Access tries to do!  In some case Access generates illegal SQL queries
when connecting to remote servers!

Regards,
Monty

Thread
myodbc: Query problems using MS Access 7Michael Widenius15 Mar
Re: myodbc: Query problems using MS Access 7Ed Carp16 Mar