List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Heise Date:May 6 1999 7:36pm
Subject:RE: ODBC driver for Win98
View as plain text
Thank you Christian and others who responded.  I have downloaded the Windows
95 driver again and successfully installed it and set it up.  On a previous
attempt, the installation was failing with an error about the incorrect
operating system.

David

Thread
ODBC driver for Win98David Heise6 May
  • Re: ODBC driver for Win98Matt Mahoney6 May
  • Re: ODBC driver for Win98Christian Mack6 May
    • RE: ODBC driver for Win98David Carlson6 May
    • RE: ODBC driver for Win98David Heise6 May