List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roger Cooper Date:March 13 1999 2:33pm
Subject:myodbc & Optima++ 1.5
View as plain text
I am attempting to get the combination of MySQL (on a Linux box) to talk to
Optima++ on a MS-Windows98 box via mysqlOdbc (2.50.1700)

I have this working well using MS-Access.

When I use Optima++ I get the form working, the test says connection is
achieved but when I try and scroll through the records (with a navigation
control) I can only go forwards one record at a time.  I cannot go backwards
or use the go to either end of the record set.

Any ideas, does this have something to do with the lack of support for
cursors?

Thanks Roger

Thread
myodbc & Optima++ 1.5Roger Cooper14 Mar
  • Re: myodbc & Optima++ 1.5Calistra Research Labs15 Mar
  • myodbc & Optima++ 1.5Michael Widenius15 Mar