List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kevin Smith Date:April 29 1999 10:48pm
Subject:MyODBC
View as plain text
Hi,

I've recently installed MyODBC in Windows 95 to access a MySQL database
which sits on a UNIX server and is running perfectly well.

When I try to use Access v7.0 to Link a Table, is comes back with an
error 3146 and 2000 from the MyODBC driver, do these errors have a
meaning?

Is there any other documentation, or, any other pointers on retrieving
information from the database without attaching a table?  First, I need
to connect to the database. :-)

If you need any specific information or login access to the database,
please let me know.

Regards,

Kevin Smith
Lemon Lainey Design UK