List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Miller Date:August 3 2000 10:47pm
Subject:Using myodbc with libiodbc
View as plain text
Will MyODBC on Linux work with a MySQL 3.22.x Server?  I know that the
client libraries have to be 3.23.x, but I am now getting

[iODBC][Driver Manager]Invalid cursor state, SQLSTATE=24000

after the SQLExtendedFetch (all of the column information is returning OK).
I have used the Windows version of the MyODBC driver from a long time now,
so I don't understand why the Unix version would need the newer beta server.

Thanks,

Jay Miller
Socket Internet Services
Columbia, MO, US
http://www.socket.net

Thread
Using myodbc with libiodbcJay Miller3 Aug
  • RESOLVED: Using myodbc with libiodbcJay Miller4 Aug